Sending emails from QuickBooks through Outlook is the most convenient way to receive emails from recipients. This ultimate feature saves your precious time and effort. However, the benefit of sending emails from QuickBooks to Outlook is that the sent copy is being saved for future references so that you can further make it in use anytime. But sometimes QuickBooks is Unable to Send Email to Outlook. To come out with this problematic situation in an effort-free manner, you need to obtain QuickBooks Online Support as it is reliable and cost-effective. The team that works here is extra-talented and immense experienced in the technical field. So, you can feel free to contact them via helpline number and get an effective solution in a hands-free way.
Reasons for QuickBooks is Unable to Send Email to Outlook Issue
The most common causes of QuickBooks is Unable to Send Email to Outlook issue is listed below:
- Due to incorrect email settings
- A damaged DLL file can also be the result of such an error.
- The error appears if QuickBooks is running as an administrator.
- An inappropriate installation of QuickBooks software can also lead to this problem.
- An unsupported version of Outlook may stop your QuickBooks to send any emails.
- During sending emails, your Outlook account might open in the background.
YOU MAY LIKE:- Eliminate QuickBooks Error 15270 with Easy And Quick Steps
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks is Unable to Send Email to Outlook Issue
Step-by-step guidelines are noted below. So, have a glance and perform the same:
Solution 1: Make Sure QuickBooks Is Not Running as An Administrator
- First, launch QuickBooks to give a right-click on its icon on your computer desktop.
- Now, choose “Properties” from the list and then tap “Compatibility”.
- After that, remove the checkmark right before the option saying “Run this Program as Administrator”.
- Click on the “OK” button and then close the window.
- Now, open and update your QuickBooks.
- Update your Windows too and then restart your computer.
- In the end, open QuickBooks on your computer and then try to send an email.
Solution 2: Make Sure Your Email Preference Is Properly Configured
- First, open QuickBooks and the company file.
- Now, click on the “Edit” menu, and from the drop-down list select Preferences > Send Forms.
- Choose the option “My Preferences”, select “Outlook” as an email option, and hit.
- Click on OK.
- If the preference is configured appropriately, then follow the steps:
- Go to the Edit > Preferences > Send Forms.
- Select the “My Preferences” tab.
- Click on QuickBooks E-mail and then click “OK”.
- Go to the Edit > Preferences > Outlook.
- Click “OK”.
- Close QuickBooks and all its related processes.
- Restart your computer.
- Open QuickBooks and try again to send an email.
Still QuickBooks unable to send emails? Move to the next solution
Solution 3: Check the QuickBooks Email Settings
- Close the QuickBooks application on your computer screen and sign out from the Company File.
- Now, open the Internet Explorer browser on your computer.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs.
- Check which email program is chosen as the default email program must be Outlook.
- After selecting the “Outlook” email application click on Apply and OK button to save the changes.
- Close the Internet Explorer windows.
- Run QuickBooks and try to transact email from QuickBooks to Outlook.
Grab Top-Notch QuickBooks Customer Service for Assistance
The above-mentioned provided solutions will allow you to resolve the Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook within a pinch. But if you are yet unable to send an email in QuickBooks to Outlook, then make an instant communication to our dexterous technicians. They will proffer trustworthy QuickBooks Customer Service within your budget. You only need to dial the toll-free number to get the best possible solution in an effortless manner.