QuickBooks is the versatile accounting software accessed by all small and medium-sized business owners to organize and manage their finances. However, there are times when you experience QuickBooks Error 103 because of not correctly entering the login credentials of your bank account in QuickBooks Online. Moreover, this particular error code indicates that QuickBooks is not accepting your login request and the bank’s login credentials need to be updated in QuickBooks Online so that it can recognize when sign-in in to the account. In order to efficiently get rid of this issue with the help of QuickBooks Support or read out the blog.
Why does QuickBooks Error 103 Occur?
QuickBooks Error 103 can be caused by several reasons. Check out the list of its root causes:
- Missing cookie and catch file
- If the .msi file is infected, then also the error 103 appears
A required configuration may be missing in your Internet Browser which leads to QuickBooks Error 103
- Approval facility turned on due to permission denied
- Intuit QB error 103 configuration problem
- This also may happen due to a bank server problem
- Entering wrong credentials will also take you to this problematic situation
Troubleshooting Guidelines to Fix QuickBooks Error 103
In spite of wandering here and there and wasting your precious time, start following the below-enlisted solutions one-by-one until the QuickBooks Error 103 is resolved. Stop moving to the next solution once the problem has been fixed from the previous one. Let’s begin:
Solution 1: Verify your Sign-in Credentials
Follow the given instructions to do so with ease:
- The very beginning step you need to take is to click on the “Verify your credentials” link that displays the error message.
- Next, by clicking on the link, the separate window will open to your bank’s website where you have to re-enter your login credentials.
- Make sure you enter the correct username and password and use auto-fill to complete the entry field.
- Now Log out from your financial institution’s website.
- After that, go back to QB Online, re-enter the username and password in the same exact format that you did on the bank’s site.
- Make a final click on “Update Sign-in Info” to end up this process.
Now you are good to go! If it doesn’t work for eliminating QuickBooks Error 103, go ahead with the next solution.
Solution 2: Edit Your Bank’s Sign-in Info in QuickBooks Online
- From the left menu, you have to select “Banking” for the account.
- Click the “pencil icon” that shows the edit option for the account.
- Then, give a click on “Edit Sign-in info”.
- On the top of the Window, click on the hyperlink redirecting to the bank’s legit website.
- In the next step, a new window will open on the website of your financial institution.
- Give confirmation that you are able to see various accounting information such as history, summary, and details without any errors and can easily access your account via this site.
Solution 3: Add Account for New Connection
Here are the right ways to do such a thing:
- First of all, you have to select the “Transactions” option and then click on “Banking”.
- Now, select “Add Account” on the banking page.
- Next, you have to type your bank’s name in the search box to search the same.
- Under “All Matching Results”, you should see the option- “New connection with a different login”.
- Now, sign in with details you would like to have on the bank website.
- And then link all your QB accounts with your bank account and tap “Connect”.
- After completing the above-listed steps carefully, click on “OK, I am finished” to rectify the QuickBooks Error 103.
If the same error is continuously been appeared when login bank account in QuickBooks Online, go ahead with the next solution.
Solution 4: Disconnect an Existing Account
Let’s do it with the help of the below-noted instructions:
- First, choose “Transactions” and then click on the “Banking” option.
- Now select the specific account that you want to stop or disconnect and then tap on the pencil icon which indicated the Edit option.
- Next, you have to click on “Edit Account Info” to proceed further.
- Give a checkmark on the box just next to “Disconnect the account”.
- And then finally click on “Save” to complete the process.
Take QuickBooks Help from Experts If Yet QuickBooks Error 103 Not Solved
Don’t wag off! If you tried hard to sort out QuickBooks Error 103 by following the aforementioned fixing guidelines as we have tech-savvy who will lend a hand in solving it instantly. So, give a single ring at helpline number anytime as it is accessible round the clock only for your better support. The top-most qualified techies will connect you immediately and give you QuickBooks Technical Support with 100% satisfaction to eradicate your problem.