No doubt, QuickBooks is being used on a large scale. That’s why the software has enhanced the services a lot by proposing the “Screen Share” feature for dealing with the errors. It is not possible to control your PC or to make any move on your PC framework during the Screen share. The “Screen share” function does not provide you the facility to use or control your device. In fact, it only aids the technicians to help you and understand the origin of the problem. So, here are the simple yet effective steps to learn how to use QuickBooks Screen share feature with QuickBooks support. In case, if you want any sort of technical help, contact QuickBooks Support. Experts will guide you in your problem and suggest you the best tricks to overcome it.
The 2018 release of QuickBooks and QuickBooks 2017 built-in screen share function
- Firstly, you have to go to the Help menu and choose the “Screen Share” option.
- From there, hit the “I Agree” option on the following prompt.
- After that, you have to write the security key given by the agent and hit the “Share your screen” option. After clicking on that option, QuickBooks Support can see your screen.
- To end the session, just hit the “Stop sharing your screen” option.
Proceed further to understand how you can access the screen share facility in different ways.
How to access QuickBooks screen share feature on Windows
Start by visiting the QuickBooks quiz help menu. After that, select the screen share option and perform the instructions provided and hit on the “I agree” option.
After hitting that option, you need to write the security key that you received from the agent and then tap on the ‘Share your screen’ option.
If you are a Chrome user
- Visit https://www.QuickBooks.com/support/screenshare.
- Write the security key provided by the QuickBooks agents. After that, tap on the “Share Your Screen” option.
- Click on the “Add extension” option to add the “Screen Share” extension to the Browser.
- After that, tap on “Share your screen” option and then click on your Entire Screen.
- Important: Dual monitor users can choose the screen that they want to share.
- Click on the “Share” option to show it to the QuickBooks support.
- At last, to stop sharing, tap on Stop sharing your screen.
If you are not a Chrome user
- You have to download the Screen share app on your computer if you don’t access chrome.
- After that, hit the “Run” option after you get a security warning on the screen. Allow it free to download appropriately and tap on More Info and “Run Anyway”.
- Tap on the “Install” option which is on the installation window.
- Next, you have to write the security key on the screen that you get from the QuickBooks support.
- Now click on the “Sharing your screen” option to make your screen visible to QuickBooks support.
- And to end the session, simply click on the “Stop sharing your screen” option.
If you are Mac user
- Tap on the “Help” option and then click on “Screen share”.
- Now, you have to type the security given by the QuickBooks agent.
- After that, select the “Share your screen” option to share with the QuickBooks support.
- At the final stage, you have to choose the “Stop sharing your screen” option to end the sharing.
If screen sharing is not running on your QuickBooks, perform the following steps.
- You have to download the QuickBooks utility.dmg file and after downloading it double-click the file.
- After that, hit QuickBooks utility window and haul the QuickBooks utility to Application on the device.
- By doing so, QuickBooks utility is installed on your computer.
- Double-tap on the Applications folder and the QuickBooks utility.
- Open the QuickBooks utility again and tap on the Share screen with QuickBooks care.
- You have to type the security key provided with the QuickBooks customer care.
- At last, you have to perform the instructions given for your respective device.
If you want any technical assistance, dial QuickBooks Support phone number +1-855-469-9990. Experts will contact you and listen to your problem. They will give you the best tricks to fix the issue.