One of the best characteristics of QuickBooks is the Direct Deposit in terms of Payroll. Direct payment saves time on QuickBooks Payroll. QuickBooks permits you to use this process for both employees and vendors. But how to Cancel Direct Deposit In QuickBooks is one of the most common questions you may ask while using Intuit payroll service. So to know the answer to this question, you have to proceed further with the reading. Follow the definite steps carefully and resolve your problem in no time. In case, you need any assistance from the experts, contact QuickBooks support. Experts will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Tips to Check the Status of Payroll
- Visit the top menu bar, choose Employees and click on “My Payroll Service” and then hit on “Account/Billing Information”.
- Sign in using your Intuit Account login.
- Choose the “View Payroll Activity” in the Direct Deposit part.
- After that, write your Direct Deposit PIN.
- Go for the payroll circulation along with the check that has to be stopped.
Importance Of Things You Have To Consider Before Moving On
The annulment process must be done before 5:00 p.m. which is a specific time and before two banking days of the paycheck date. For instance, if the date of the check is Friday, you can cancel or stop it only before Wednesday.
- The direct deposit has been dropped for the ACH process, it can’t be done by Intuit.
- If you have to stop a direct deposit paycheck that you have sent to Intuit for further process, then consider the following.
- Direct deposit has done for the ACH processing, in that case, Intuit cannot stop or avoid the direct deposit from being forwarded to your employee’s bank account.
- ACH processing submissions of direct deposit happen exactly at 5 p.m. (PST), two banking days preceding the paycheck date.
- It is must to submit any paycheck void or stop request before 5 p.m. (PST), two banking days preceding the paycheck date.
Simple Steps to Cancel Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
- Perform these tranquil steps and stop a direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll.
- On the top menu, choose “Employees Edit/Void Paychecks” option.
- Edit page, choose the “Show paychecks through dates” to the dates of a check and hit tab on the keyboard.
- To check the question, hit on the “Void” option.
- In the pop-up box, click on the “yes” option and then hit“ Void”.
- The terms and condition box of the paycheck.
- When the checks have been cancelled, shut the edit/void paycheck window, after the check has been voided.
- At the top of the bar, click on the “Employees” and send the payroll data.
- Click on the “send” option but you will not get any deposit to send.
- Before the paycheck has been cancelled by looking in your bank register that is used to pay the employees. The memo line will display a modification to the check.
If the Send Payroll Data Window Does Not Display the Cancelled Direct Deposit
- If nothing is edited on the paycheck, try to avoid it. Perform the given steps.
- Visit the voided paycheck in question.
- Remove the information in the Memo field.
- Click on the “Save” option and then, click on “Close”.
- Open the paycheck again.
- Choose Void Paycheck.
- Click on “Save”& then on “Close”.
- Now you will see the voided paycheck shown in the Send Payroll Data window.
So, I hope that the above methods will solve all your issues. In case you have any difficulty, contact QuickBooks customer support phone number. Experts will get in touch with you and solve your difficulty in no time.