QuickBooks Error 1935 is an installation error that generally been arisen when you are trying to install the programs while QuickBooks running during the Windows startup. During the installation of QuickBooks or Microsoft.NET Framework you may receive either of the following errors:
Error 1935: This setup requires the .NET Framework
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly
Furthermore, the QuickBooks Error 1935 may also occur while installing Windows Operating Systems at the time when QuickBooks is running on the same Window. To overcome this problem in a handy way, it is needed to take QuickBooks Help from well-qualified technicians. They have the proficiency to deal with such errors in QuickBooks. Despite making connections with them you can read the blog as well. Here, we have discussed why this error happens and how to get rid of it? Therefore, feast your eyes and follow the instructions!
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Take a glance at the below-listed points to know the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935:
- The computer gets freezes and doesn’t respond anything when opening any file.
- An error message will be received stating that “QuickBooks has faced a problem and has to shut down”.
- System crashes all the time whenever you run a specific program.
- You see the code “1935” displayed on your computer screen.
- An error message pops up saying “QuickBooks need to shut down to prevent damage to the computer”.
- Windows run sluggishly and respond slowly to mouse/keyboard input.
- Code 1935 appears and crashes an active program.
These are the indications that let you inform that your QuickBooks has a particular error issue that needs to be immediately cope-up.
Possible Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
The reasons due to which you confront QuickBooks Error 1935 are listed below. Let’s have a glimpse:
- Due to damaged Windows system files, QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs.
- Entries of corrupted system files may be the one reason for the appearance of QuickBooks Error 1935.
- The corrupted system files can be the reason for missing and improperly linked information and the problems with the files used to make applications work correctly.
- QuickBooks Error 1935 takes place due to an Adware/Spyware attack or inappropriate way of system shut down during the computer recovery process against the virus.
- Windows System Files may be mistakenly deleted and hence throws QuickBooks Error 1935 problem.
- Improper deletion of Apps from the operating device.
- Incomplete installation of Hardware or Software may lead to this error issue.
Effectual Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
There are several potential solutions to eradicate QuickBooks Error 1935. We have discussed all troubleshooting methods in this post. So, all you are required to do is to take a brief look at the given statements and try to follow them accordingly. Let’s begin!
- First of all, open the Run command on your Window by pressing the “Ctrl + R” keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Next, you have to type “msconfig” in the Run dialog box and then press “OK”.
- Now, click on “Selective Startup” and then go to General tab > Load System Services > Load Startup Items.
- After that, click on the “Services Tab”.
- Choose the option “Hide all Microsoft Services” and then tap “Disable all”.
- Click on the checkbox situated just left to the “Hide all Microsoft Services” tab to clear the checkmark.
- In the next step, you have to check the list of services and ensure that the Windows Installer checkbox is marked. If it is not checked, then press on the box to mark.
- And then click OK.
- Now, click on “Restart in the System Configuration Window” to restart your PC.
- Once your computer restarts properly, you can now clean install, uninstall, or reinstall QuickBooks.
- Now, on your keyboard press the “Ctrl + R” keys to open the Run command.
- And then type “msconfig” and hit “Enter”.
- Select “Normal Startup > General tab > OK“.
- Now, in the System Configuration window, click Restart to restart your system.
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open Run Window.
- Type the “Control Panel” in the search box and hit “OK”.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- Click on “Turn Windows Features ON or OFF”.
- Now, check that .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled.
- If it is not enabled, then make it enable by clicking the box.
- Now, click OK to close the Windows Feature window and reboot the computer.
- In case .NET Framework 4.5 is already enabled, repair the .Net framework by clearing the checkbox and rebooting the system.
- Now, re-enable the .Net Framework once you reboot the system.
- After that, again reboot the computer.
- Afterward, similarly check that .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled.
- If it is not enabled, click on the box to make it enable.
- Press OK and reboot the computer to close the Windows Feature window.
- In case .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is already enabled, repair the .Net framework by clearing the box and rebooting the system.
- After that, re-enable the .Net Framework and then reboot again.
Once you have completely performed the above-mentioned solutions, check whether the QuickBooks Error 1935 resolves or not.
Read It:- QuickBooks Error 392 | How to Fix it?
If yet, the same error code appears use the next troubleshooting guide to fix it.
- Restart your system first.
- Let’s begin the installation process again.
- If any anti-virus or anti-spyware program is installed on your PC, instantly disable it for a period of time.
- Once your installation completes, enable your anti-virus software to protect your PC from viruses or malicious threats.
- However, you may install QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode.
In this solution method, you are suggested to do the following things stepwise:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Enter “Update” in the search box and hit “Enter”.
- The Windows Update dialog box will pop up on the screen.
- You have to click on the “Install Updates” button if any updates are available.
- Restart your operating system that has QuickBooks Error 1935 and again perform the installation process.
- Disable the Anti-virus program during the installation.
- And then try to install the QuickBooks Desktop and .NET Framework.
- After successfully installing the QuickBooks Desktop and .NET Framework in your system you can now enable the antivirus program.
If the problem is still persisting, then check whether Microsoft .Net Framework needs repair or you may need to reinstall and start the installation process again.
- First, you have to refresh the Microsoft .Net structure to its updated form.
- Now, go to the “Net structure” site.
- Download Web Installer from there.
- Follow the on-screen prompted instructions and hence introduce the .Net structure.
By doing this, the problem may annihilate. But if yet it is appearing, jump to the next fixation method.
- First, start your PC and log in to the system as a “System Administrator”.
- Next, you should connect your PC to the internet.
- And then download the “QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool“.
- Save this file on your desktop.
- After that, press double-click on the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe file.
- And then close all the open programs that are currently running in the background.
- Once the System diagnostic has been completed, reboot your operating device.
- After that install your QuickBooks Software.
Avail QuickBooks Customer Service for One-Stop Remedy
Hopefully, the aforementioned guidelines for how to fix QuickBooks Error 1935 are beneficial for you in exterminating it. But in case you are again receiving the same error code while installing QuickBooks, then we recommend you to avail the blue-chip QuickBooks Customer Service through a helpline number. The highly experienced technical team is working to deliver the quick-fix solution at doorstep. So, it would be better to stay tuned with them in spite of wandering here and there and wasting your precious time.