Being versatile accounting software, millions of business authorities and accountants are often used QuickBooks to manage their financial work reports with an ease. But we never know when the technical glitches will come while operating on QuickBooks. One common error usually users confront while using this application or updating it, is QuickBooks Error Code 1335. Due to having lack of technology, most of you may unable to get rid of it by your own. In such situation, all the helpless candidates are advisable to obtain reliable QuickBooks Help from well-qualified technical team. Moreover, you can read the blog, this will gonna teach you in an efficient way.
What Does QuickBooks Error Code 1335 Mean?
QuickBooks Error Code 1335 generally means that the cupboard file (data1.cab) required on-going progress installation is corrupt or damaged. Additionally, the cupboard file (2), which is another essential file for this installation isn’t usable. QB Error Code 1335 is indeed a Microsoft Windows error takes place during QuickBooks updating or repairing its installation. The following error messages will be shown on the display screen:
- Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt or cannot be used.
- Error 1335: The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.
Potential Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 1335
- Might be using a broken CD for QuickBooks installation
- Having issues with the CD or DVD reader of your computer
- Doesn’t have sufficient amount of storage space in your system
- Antivirus software or firewall settings may prevent QuickBooks from being installation
Most Relevant Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1335
Go through the guidelines noted underneath as here we have compiled the advanced solutions surely gonna helpful for you in terms of fixing QuickBooks Error Code 1335. So, let’s begin to follow the given procedures one-by-one:
Solution 1: Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
When you run QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool on your operating device, it will start immediately detecting for any QuickBooks errors. Once it finds the QuickBooks Error Code 1335, the tool will make it troubleshoot at an instant. Here is the process you need to follow:
- First and foremost, try to open any web browser on your Windows system
- Next, make sure your device is well-connected to the internet
- Now, let’s searching for the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool onto the web
- Afterwards, download and save the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file in your system
- Save this file in your local desktop
- In the next step, go to that location, give double-tab on the saved file to run the tool
- Choose the option, “I am having problems installing QuickBooks”
- Click “OK” tab
Now, you can install QuickBooks Accounting software in your system without facing any hurdles. But if the QuickBooks Error Code 1335 persists yet, continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 1335 Manually
- First, restart your operating system
- Log in to the system as an “Administrator”
- After that, insert the installation CD of QuickBooks in the CD drive
- Close the “InstallShield” Wizard, if it opens up
- Now, on your keyboard, press “Windows + E” keys simultaneously to invoke “Computer” desktop window
- Double-tap on the CD drive letter
- Copy the “QBooks” folder and paste it on your Windows desktop
- On the “Thirdparty” folder, right-click on it and hit on “copy” option
- Paste this folder in your computer’s desktop
- Open the “QBooks” folder from your desktop
- Browse for “Setup.exe” file and double-hit on it
- Now you can install successfully QuickBooks in your computer
Solution 3: Delete the Temporary Folder
Here is what you should follow for this:
- First and foremost, restart your system device
- Next, login your system as an “Administrator”
- Go to the following folder path:
- For Windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp
- For Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Setting\Temp
- After that, press “Ctrl + A” keys altogether to select all the files
- And then at the end, eradicate all of the selected temp files from your PC
Once the temporary folder has been deleted, you can freely install QuickBooks. Try another solution if the same problem still experiencing during QuickBooks installation.
Solution 4: Advanced Troubleshooting Guides
- The very first thing you need to check out is your QuickBooks installation CD. Therefore, make sure that the installation CD is not damaged or not corrupt at all. In case, the installation CD is damaged, make use of another QuickBooks installation CD for downloading and updating
- Check for the CD or DVD writer on your system whether it works normally or not. If it is not functioning as you expect, contact to the technician
- Make sure that there is enough space available in your desktop to initiate the installation process
- Disable the antivirus software or any third party security software on a temporary basis and the try to install QuickBooks again
Take QuickBooks Online Help Anytime To Solve Your Query Instantly
We hope that the afore-mentioned solutions are effectual and beneficial for you in terms of solving QuickBooks Error Code 1335. But if you confront the same problem yet, then consult the technician team for QuickBooks Online Help. You can make connection to them simply via dialing helpline number. You can save your time and energy.