QuickBooks Error Code 6143 is one most common errors for its’ users when they try to open the company files. Due to several possible mistakes done by you technically, you confront such an error code and it is required to have much proficiency to tackle the problem. So, I would like to suggest all those helpless candidates who are experiencing the error but unfortunately can’t fix it on their own, that walk throughout the post from top-to-toe and use the provided guidelines. By doing this, you will effortlessly be annihilated the QuickBooks Error 6143 in just a second. In case, you are getting failed then you can take QuickBooks Online Help from well-qualified techies.
Reasons Why You Face QuickBooks Error Code 6143
- Due to damaged Windows system files, the error code 6143 appears.
- When you update bank account information in QuickBooks, then such an error arises.
- Installed security software and Firewall may lead to the Error Code 6143 in QuickBooks the application stops another program to function for security purposes.
- An incomplete installation of QuickBooks can also be the one reason for QuickBooks Error 6143, Install Properly.
- Presence of corrupted entries within the Windows system files.
Check It Also:- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 3007?
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 6143
There are different solutions you can try to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6143. You are recommended to glimpse at the given guidelines and follow each one of them separately. Let’s start:
Solution 1: Open A Sample Company File Installed in Your PC
Make sure, there is a problem with the company file or the QuickBooks application by running a sample company file. In case the sample company file doesn’t open and shows the error, then it is the confirmation signal of the damaged QuickBooks installation. It is necessary to repair immediately. Follow the points beneath to repair:
- Under the No Company, Open window select the “Sample Company File” option.
- Select from the list of sample company files.
- If the sample file opens, then give it a try to open the file in your local workstation. If the sample file throws the same error message, then repair the QuickBooks installation now.
Solution 2: Open the Company Files Locally
By opening the company file locally, you are checking whether there is a problem with the location of the company file. Save the company file on the desktop and then try to open it. If it opens, it means the location of the stored company file is damaged. Therefore, further, you should create a new folder and move the file to the new location and then open the company file, to fix it. If the error still persists, then maybe the file is damaged. To fix it, go through the steps:
- Launch the folder where the company file is stored.
- Locate the .qbw extension file and place a right-click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Copy” and then go to the desktop.
- Either Press “CTRL + V” or choose “Paste” to paste the file on the desktop.
- After that, press the control key.
- Open QuickBooks and go to the No Company Open window.
- Click Open or restore an existing company file.
- In the end, close all the QuickBooks processes.
Read More:- How to Eliminate QuickBooks Error Code 3180?
Solution 3: Close Entire QuickBooks Processes
- First, open your computer and log in as a Windows Administrator.
- After that press, the “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” keys simultaneously on your keyboard. Doing this will display the Task Manager.
- Select the Users tab to show processes for all users.
If QuickBooks Error Code 6143 is still unsolved, then disable Antivirus Software for a certain period of time.
Solution 4: Configure Antivirus Software and Firewall Ports
If Antivirus Software installed in your workstation and Firewall programs block the QuickBooks programs or files to be accessed, you may confront QuickBooks Error Code 6143. What you should actually do in that condition is try to configure the Firewall ports and set up an exception to your anti-virus software.
Call at Helpline Number to Take Instant QuickBooks Online Help
Don’t blow! If you are yet unable to eliminate QuickBooks Error Code 6143 even though after performing the aforementioned instructions appropriately. We have a QuickBooks Technical Support team of highly qualified technicians ready to cater to all your needs. So, make a connection with them through a helpline number and take QuickBooks Online Help for your QuickBooks error 6143 problem.