QuickBooks refresher tool is a newly designed repair tool developed by Intuit Inc to resolve the common issues users face while using QuickBooks. The errors caused in the system might slow down all the operations or close the system without warning. A frequent occurrence of these errors in your system might also cause data loss. So, to render & block technical obstacles that interrupt your bookkeeping users need to resolve them immediately and that can be challenging for them.
With this tool, users can diagnose the issue and resolve them to some extent on their own.
Standard issues with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Not working properly.
- QuickBooks Not Opening
- multi-user Mode Not Working
- QuickBooks Not Connecting
- Backup QuickBooks not Working
- Online QuickBooks Installation Error
- Sync Manager not Working
- Stopped working in multi-user
Basic causes of these QuickBooks error
A few possible causes of error in QuickBooks are as follows.
- Your hard drive is distorted.
- You may have a corrupted missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- Windows operating system is distorted.
- Might be your company file name is too lengthy.
- Corrupted QuickBooks installation.
How to Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool to Fix QuickBooks Error?
Go through the below steps to conquer QuickBooks error.
1. Download and Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool
QuickBooks not working or responding error can be solved with the help of the QB refresher tool. This is the most advanced tool that is specially designed to troubleshoot QuickBooks common errors by Intuit. Check out the quick steps to use this tool:
- First of all, close your QuickBooks software.
- After that, download the QuickBooks Refresher Tool by visiting- (https://dlm2.download.intuit.com/and lm/SBD/QuickBooks/QBFDT/QuickBooksToolHub.exe ).
- Then, Save the file on your PC.
- Once the download is completed, then, click on ‘Run‘ to execute the QB Refresher tool.
- This tool will automatically determine the running problem with your QuickBooks software.
- At last, Open your QuickBooks and check whether the problem is solved or not.
Read Also: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool Download, Installation, and Setup
2. Use the QB to Install QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- Download the ‘QB Install tool‘ and then, Install it on your computer.
- Shut all the background running programs on your computer.
- Tap a click on the ‘Run‘ button, on your QB Install tool.
- The tool will take near about 20 minutes to go through the ongoing problems with your QuickBooks.
- Once the scan process is completed, the tool will automatically detect and fix all the issues with Microsoft elements the QB program uses.
- Reboot your computer.
- Perform a clean install
A clean installation of your QuickBooks will completely remove all your QuickBooks folders and files from the current system.
3. Create a new Windows Admin User
- First of all, you have to press the ‘Start‘ button and then click on ‘Control Panel‘.
- Next, Tap on the ‘Add or Remove User Accounts‘ link.
- When the ‘Manage Accounts‘ dialog box opens, click on ‘Create a New Account.
- Type the ‘Account name‘ and select ‘Create Admin account‘.
- At last, click on the ‘Create Account button.
- You have successfully created a new user profile on Windows operating system.
Want help? Place an Instant call.
If the error continues, then contact the QuickBooks customer service number to get help from the experts who will deal with all your problems and try to sort them out in no time.
Ans1. The system configuration required to install the QB Refresher Tool is as follows:
1. Operating System: Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.13 or higher.
2. Processor: Intel or AMD processor with a minimum of 1GHz and a 64-bit architecture.
3. Memory: 4GB of RAM.
4. Hard disk: At least 1GB of free disk space.
5. Network: Internet access is needed for downloading and installing the software, as well as for product updates.
6. Monitor: 1024×768 resolution or higher.
7. QuickBooks: The latest version of QuickBooks Desktop Pro/Premier or Enterprise.
8. Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher.
9. Web Browser: Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
Ans2. The QuickBooks Refresher Tool can help to fix a wide range of errors, including errors related to data damage, installation, and performance. These include:
1. Company file damage errors
2. Installation errors
3. Performance issues such as slow performance
4. Corrupted data files
5. Incorrect or missing QB entries
6. Errors when opening the company file
7. Missing menu items or broken links
8. Unrecoverable errors
9. Inability to open a company file
10. Lost connection errors
11. Data sync errors
12. Unhandled exceptions
13. Unexpected shutdowns.
Ans3. Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks, has announced that it will stop selling new licenses for QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) after September 2022. However, the company will continue to support existing users of QuickBooks Desktop, including providing security updates and technical support, through May 31, 2023.
After May 31, 2023, QuickBooks Desktop will no longer be supported, and users will no longer be able to access any of the features or services associated with the software. This means that users will not be able to receive technical support, access data stored in QuickBooks Desktop, or use any of the features of the software.
Ans4. It is unlikely that the QuickBooks Refresher Tool would bring a virus into your system. The QuickBooks Refresher Tool is a utility provided by Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks accounting software, and is designed to help fix problems and improve the performance of QuickBooks. It is not designed to introduce viruses or other malicious software onto your computer.
However, it is always a good idea to be cautious when downloading and installing software from the internet and to take steps to protect your computer from viruses and other threats. Here are a few things you can do to reduce the risk of downloading a virus or other malicious software:
1. Download software from reputable sources.
2. Scan downloaded files with antivirus software.
3. Be wary of emails or websites that ask you to download software or click on links.