QuickBooks refresher tool is a newly designed repair tool developed by Intuit to resolve the common issues users face while using QuickBooks. The errors caused in the system might slow down all the operations or close the system without warning. A frequent occurrence of these errors in your system might also cause data loss. So, to render & block technical obstacles that interrupt your bookkeeping users need to resolve them immediately and that can be challenging for them.
With this tool, users can diagnose the issue and can resolve them to some extent on their own.
Standard issues with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Not working properly.
- QuickBooks Not Opening
- multi-user Mode Not Working
- QuickBooks Not Connecting
- Backup QuickBooks not Working
- Online QuickBooks Installation Error
- Sync Manager not Working
- Stopped working in multi-user
Basic causes of these QuickBooks error
Few possible causes of error in QuickBooks are as follows.
- Your hard drive is distorted.
- You may have a corrupted missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- Windows operating system is distorted.
- Might be your company file name is too lengthy.
- Corrupted QuickBooks installation.
How to Use QuickBooks Refresher Toll to Fix QuickBooks Error?
Go through the below steps to conquer QuickBooks error.
1. Download and Use QuickBooks Refresher Tool
QuickBooks not working or responding error can be solved with the help of QB refresher tool. This is the most advanced tool that is specially designed to troubleshoot QuickBooks common errors by Intuit. Checkout the quick steps to use this tool:
- First of all, close your QuickBooks software.
- After that, download the QuickBooks Refresher Tool.
- Then,Save the file on your PC.
- Once the download completed, then, click on ‘Run‘to execute the QB Refresher tool.
- This tool will automatically determine the running problem with your QuickBooks software.
- At last, Open your QuickBooks and check whether the problem is solved or not.
2. Use the QB to Install QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- Download the ‘QB Install tool‘ and then, Install it on your computer.
- Shut all the background running programs in your computer.
- Dab a click on ‘Run‘ button, on your QB Install tool.
- The tool will take near about 20 minutes to go through the on-going problems with your QuickBooks.
- Once the scan process is completed, the tool will automatically detect and fix all the issues with Microsoft elements QB program uses.
- Reboot your computer.
- Perform a clean install
A clean installation of your QuickBooks will completely remove all your QuickBooks folders and files from the current system.
3. Create a new Windows Admin User
- First of all, you have to press the ‘Start‘ button and then click on ‘Control Panel‘.
- Next, dab on ‘Add or Remove User Accounts‘ link.
- When the ‘Manage Accounts‘ dialog box opens, click on ‘Create a New Account‘.
- Type the ‘Account name‘ and select ‘Create Admin account‘.
- At last, click on the ‘Create Account button‘.
- You have successfully created a new user profile on Windows operating system.
Want help? Place an instant call
If the error continues, then contact QuickBooks customer service number to get help by the experts who will deal with all your problems and try to sort out in no time.