If you are a businessman and running a business then printing is surely one of the most important parts. Many user face that their QuickBooks won’t print reports, invoices, bills, documents, files, forms and so on.. Here, QuickBooks comes as a savior as it has the feature of easy printing. Using QuickBooks also comes with other amazing features that make printing work quite interesting and you can print bunches. However, due to some reason, there can be some situations where you have to face QuickBooks won’t print checks, pdf and invoice. As a result, you will become unable to get the prints until it gets solved.
Well, if you are facing the same issue, then you have landed on the right page. Here you will get the best solutions for getting out of this daunting problem. After coming here you won’t feel like going anywhere else. So, let us now directly jump to the solutions:
Solutions To Rectify QuickBooks won’t Print Issue
Before going through the solutions check that you must be using the latest version of the QuickBooks. Also, make sure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer. But if you are unaware of the technical things then don’t risk and take QuickBooks Online Service to get expert assistance.
Solution 1: Check If the printing can be done outside
- Turn off your printer and restart the computer, now turn on the printer again
- Now make sure that your printer is properly connected with the computer or the device using which you want to get the printout.
- Now click on the Start menu on your computer and click on Control Panel.
- Next, you need to open the Printer and Faxes options
- Select your printer from the list and if it is showing offline then make it online.
- Right-click on the printer and select See what’s printing.
- In the new window click on the Printer tab, in the drop-down menu choose the option- Use printer online.
- This will turn your printer online and then you can check if QB is ready to print or not.
- In the window select all the pending printing jobs and cancel them all.
- Now click on Printer Test Page.
- If your printer is successfully printing the test report then select any WordPad document and try printing it.
- Or if you can also print from WordPad by opening it and type anything, then give the command to print.
- If you detect any error while printing then you can go to the manufacturer’s document and see for the notes to solve the issue. Check for:
- Error message from the printer
- Doesn’t print from WordPad
- Unable to print the test page
If the error if not solved then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2: Change the file format
- You can try printing by renaming it- qbprint.qbp fileand try printing.
- If your QuickBooks won’t print yet, then try to print a file with a similar format. This will give you’re a clear idea about whether the issue is with the particular file or if it is the software that is creating the problem.
- If a similar file gets printed the try to print the QuickBooks file that you were trying previously.
- You can try printing the documents in single or smaller batches.
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the printer driver.
Still, the error is hampering your work, then try below steps to rectify the issue.
Solution 3: Ensure that you have driver same as the name of the printer hardware
- Make sure that you are using the printer drive matching with the name of the printer hardware in the Setup list.
- Click on File>> Printer Setup
- Now check the name of the printer. If the name is incorrect then setup up the right name in your system’s Printer Setup.
Solution 4: Printer is set on the network or local setting
- Here you need to verify the setting of your printer.
- Check if your printer is on the Network or not.
- If your printer is in a local setting then maybe there is some issue with the computer
- Thus, confirm the connection between the printer and the computer.
Take Further Help if QuickBooks won’t Print Checks, PDF and Invoice
If the above-mentioned steps don’t help you to fix QuickBooks won’t Print issue, then you can try connecting with experts. You can dial QuickBooks Customer Support Number to get immediate help. There you will find trained technicians who are always staying active to help and have the required skills. Or if you stuck anywhere while performing the steps, you can call the experts to get out of the daunting situation.