QuickBooks is accounting software that permits users to go through its latest features in order to organize and manage their company or personal data. QuickBooks error code 80029c4a usually occurs when you attempt to open your company files and the dynamic link library file, also known as the DLL file got corrupted. If you are facing this error 80029c4a, it means that some of the company files are damaged.
In addition, the occurrence of this issue, can affect the normal operation of this software and stop the users to operate their financial data. Therefore, if you want to understand why this QuickBooks error code 80029c4a is created in QuickBooks, you can follow all technical steps suggested by the technical experts. To fix this error, you can follow the below steps, or else you can call at QuickBooks Support Number to get unlimited technical support or help.
The Image comes when 80029c4a Error appears on your system.
The Source of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- The main reason for the 80029c4a error is the corrupted file of the QuickBooks Desktop system.
- QuickBooks Pro software incomplete installation.
- Windows registry corruption.
- Corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks pro-related program files.
- By mistake deleted QuickBooks pro-related files.
- Maybe by mistake, your antivirus has incorrectly marked a QuickBooks Desktop file as being infected with the harmful virus.
You May Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Web Connector Error 1039 – QuickBooks Help
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- Windows runs slow.
- Windows responds leisurely to mouse or keyboard.
- Your device frequently crashes with Error 80029c4a.
- Your device freezes for a few seconds.
- This error can occur during program installation.
The solution to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
Method 1: Update the Anti-virus Definition
- Perform an Avast Virus Definition and Program Update
- Open the Avast icon by right click.
- Click on an update.
- Click on Program and Follow the prompts to upgrade the Avast program.
- Repeat from steps 1 to step 3 and choose Engine and Virus Definitions.
Method 2: Check your antivirus program for files that have been quarantined
For other antivirus program solution guide, consult your Antivirus help documentation. It will be best for you if you contact an IT professional before making any changes to your anti-virus programs.
Method 3: Run Reboot.bat
- Shut down your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the folder which contains the reboot.bat file
- Right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon and select properties.
- Click on “Open file location”.
- Right-click on the batfile and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Confirm that you run reboot.bat as the Windows Administrator.
- As per your Windows Folder Options settings file may be displayed as reboot.bat or reboot.
- Do not shut the manually appeared window. This will automatically close when the reboot.bat file utility has been completed.
- At last, restart your computer.
Method 4: Perform a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, re-install using a clean install.
- Next, update your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version.
- First of all, tap on the File menu and then click on “Close Company or Logoff”.
- Click on File and then select
- Next, Run as administrator.
- Confirm that there is No Company Open on screen.
- Go to the Help menu, choose Update QuickBooks.
- Choose Options.
- Select Mark all button and then click on Save.
- Dab on the Update Now option.
- Hit on the Reset Update then select the Get Updates.
- When the update finishes pop-up appears then shut the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Next, Again open the QuickBooks Desktop. If you get the pop-up to install the update then click on Yes.
- When the update is done, restart your computer.
Method 5: Perform a windows repair on QuickBooks
- Close QuickBooks.
- Now, hit on the Windows button.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall or change the program.
- Choose QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Hit on Uninstall/Change option.
- Click on Next in the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now, click on Next and choose the Repair radio button.
- Tap on the Repair button at the bottom.
- After that, click on Finish when the repair process completes.
- The QuickBooks application should now be reconditioned and Reboot your computer.
- To verify that it opens usually, Open your QuickBooks.
In case you are still facing some problem, then you will have to take assistance via QuickBooks Customer care number. The team of qualified engineers will let you know the whole detailed information about annihilating the error problem. Once you go through them, your hurdle will definitely be sorted out from the root.