One of the most outstanding accounting software in current times is QuickBooks which is equipped with exceptional and interesting features. In business, it has transformed the banking and has changed the earlier used messy ways of doing business finances. However, even the finest software often faces many errors during its operation. You may encounter QuickBooks error code 15106 on your screen while using it.. Don’t worry, you can easily minimize this error with proper steps. QuickBooks Error 15106 is a common issue which occurs due to trouble in the update program. It usually implies that the update program has been disrupted leading to this unexpected error.
Additionally, it can cause the normal function of this software and limit the users to operate their financial data. Therefore, if you want to understand why this error 15106 is caused in QuickBooks. You can go through the technical steps suggested by the technical experts. To fix this error, you can follow the below steps or else you can call at QuickBooks Support Number to get the service by the experts.
When Does QuickBooks Error Code 15106 takes Place?
QuickBooks error code 15106 usually takes place while downloading QuickBooks Desktop updates with an error message popping up on the screen. The update program cannot be opened. The update program is damaged.” The problem arises due to the reason that something is stopping the QuickBooks update program from starting.
Possible Reason Of QuickBooks Error Code 15106
Many users get the error notification like – ‘The update program damaged or the update program cannot be opened’. Users usually thinks, why such messages pop up on their computer screen. There are two main possible reasons which are responsible for this.
- Spy Sweeper exists in the web root anti-virus software.
- Users may not have logged in with the proper username having admin level rights. In this situation, the chances to read and write new files get limited resulting in the problem to perform the desired task.
Solutions to deal with Error 15106
If the error is due to problems created by the Spy Sweeper.
- Open the Task Manager by dabbing the combination key “Ctrl+Shift+Esc”.
- Hit on the Processes Tab.
- Navigate the file “SpySweeper.exe”.
- Choose the file and then end the process.
- Open the run dialog by dabbing “Ctrl+R”.
- Type “Control Panel” and tap on OK.
- Open the “Programs and Features” window.
- Navigate the Spy Sweeper program and uninstall it properly.
- If the user is unable to locate the exe file
- Visit “C:\Program Files\Common Files\IntuitQuickBooksxxComponents”.
Rename the file Downloadqb<yy> folder to Downloadqb<yy>.old”, where <yy> is the last two digits of the year of that downloaded version. Try running QuickBooks Application and check whether the issues are resolved or not.
If the error is caused due to limited user access, then follow these steps.
- Shut down the existing application window.
- Logout of the current user profile and login again as a System Administrator.
- Try performing QuickBooks updates and examine if the errors are resolved or not.
- If the problem persists, continue with the steps below.
If the above steps fail to fix the issue, then go for the following steps.
Closing the User Access: You can try temporarily turning off “User Access Control” and try executing QuickBooks update. It is important to revert to turning on “User Access Control” after the update functions are successfully done, as it is important for ensuring the system’s security.
- Honest installation in Selective Start-up:
- Dab Ctrl+R and click on the Run command.
- Type in msconfig and click on “Ok”.
- In the General tab, confirm that the check boxes for Selective start up and Load system services are evaluated.
- Hit on Services Tab and examine the box for “Hide All Microsoft Services”.
- Dab on “Disable All”.
- Click on “Restart” in the System Configuration Window.
- When the system restarts, try to update QuickBooks and check whether the error is resolved or not.
Connect With Us For Immediate Support
After performing the above steps, if the issue is still there. You can ask QuickBooks support team to help you with that. They will guide you in the process in each and every step. They are present for you at every step.