QuickBooks CAMPs (Customer Account Management Portal) is a web-based account management system designed to assist you in more efficiently managing your QuickBooks accounts. It enables you to view your information quickly, access QuickBooks data, and keep track of your account activity. CAMPs also make it simple for you to process payments and provide support. CAMPs allow you to quickly access information, such as billing and payment details, and view the current QuickBooks account status.
The CAMPs is a safe and easy way to store customer information and establish payment plans. Furthermore, the QB CAMPs make it simple for businesses to communicate with customers, track accounts receivable, and customize account settings. This blog will provide information about the CAMPs QuickBooks Desktop.
What are the Benefits of QuickBooks CAMPs?
Below are the benefits of having a CAMPs account in QuickBooks:
- Secure: Provides safe access to customer data. It ensures the security of customer data and protects it from unauthorized access.
- Automated: It is automated in the process of managing customer accounts. This saves time and money by eliminating the need for manual data entry and customer account processing.
- Easily accessible: QuickBooks Customer Account Management Portal is simple to use and can easily access any device with an internet connection. Due to this, customers can now easily access their information and manage their accounts.
- Customizable: QuickBooks CAMPs are customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the system to their specific requirements. This allows businesses to audit the system according to needs.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Provides comprehensive reporting features allowing businesses to analyze customer data and track progress. This enables businesses to make informed decisions and improve customer service.
After knowing about the CAMPs account’s benefits, let’s use it.
Also Read: QB Tool Hub
How to Sign In to CAMPs?
Using the CAMPs is an easy process; you have to follow the given steps; it’s like you performing a QuickBooks CAMPs download:
- Firstly, go to camps.intuit.com.
- Secondly, enter your Intuit Account Email ID and click on Continue. (If you don’t have an intuit account then, create one here). This signing may vary from the company file sign-in.
- Now, if you can see multiple products, choose QuickBooks Desktop and go to the CAMPs.
Sometimes, the user can face issues while signing in to the CAMPs; in such cases, follow the next section and resolve it.
Resolve QuickBooks CAMPs Sign In Issue
The CAMPs mainly use the Email ID which you registered with the QuickBooks product. As we said, the email id might vary from the email ID you use to sign in to your company file. So use the email ID you use to register with Intuit QuickBooks.
If somehow the email ID you registered with your product wasn’t connected to the Intuit Account, then an account is created for you automatically. So you have to claim that account if you never use it to sign in. Or if you have multiple accounts, then you have to merge them.
Now, follow the points to know to get the QuickBooks CAMPs account:
- Choose I Forgot My User ID or Password from the CAMPs sign-in page’s bottom. Follow the steps to gain your account.
- If it doesn’t help, then go back to the CAMPs sign-in page and then Claim Account.
- If you still don’t access the CAMPs, choose Get Help Signing in to CAMPs.
Somehow, if you are still unable to sign in to the CAMPs, you should clear the browser’s cache files.
After signing into the CAMPs, let’s know the utilization with the following section.
Also Read: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
How to Use QuickBooks CAMPs?
You can easily use the CAMPs for different works. We have provided you with the whole utilization of the CAMPs; go through them:
Edit or Change Your Email
These steps are for the QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale versions.
- Firstly, sign in to the CAMPs.
- Then, choose the Service or Product you like to manage, then follow the steps:
To Update Your User ID
- Go to the Company Name Drop-down menu and choose MY Profile.
- Now, click on Edit on the User ID field and then enter the new email address you want to update.
- After that, enter the Password.
- At last, click on Save.
To Update Contact Details
- Go to the Company Name drop-down menu and pick the Correct Company.
- Now, scroll down and search for the Authorized Users list and then click on Edit.
- Next, enter your New Email Address and then hit on Save.
Note: You will get a verification email on the new email address you entered.
- You can also edit and update your Email Address, Phone Number, Password, and Personal Details by clicking on the Edit option next to these fields.
Find Your License Number
From the QuickBooks CAMPs, you can also locate the QuickBooks Product License number from the Products & Services. The following are the steps:
- Firstly, sign in to the CAMPs.
- Then, search for your app or subscription from the Products & Services list.
- Now, choose Details and get your License Number.
- From here, you can also get the following:
- Product edition and version info
- User limit
- What your Care Plan includes.
- EIN, Payroll service key, subscription number, and other payroll subscription details.
Also Read: QuickBooks Subscription Lapsed Error
Update your QuickBooks Desktop Payment Method
You can also update your payments methods with QuickBooks CAMPs; here’s how:
- Sign in to CAMPs.
- Then, search for your subscription or app from the Products & Services list.
- After that, choose Details.
- Now, from the Billing Information, search for the Payment Method and click on Edit.
- Next, Update your information.
- Choose Save and then click on Close.
Download Products You Purchased
CAMPs also allow you to download the products which you have purchased. Know how to with the following:
- Sign in to Camps.intuit.com.
- Now, search for your QuickBooks app from the Products & Services list.
- After that, click on Details and Download.
- At last, install the QuickBooks Desktop.
See Transactions, Products Orders, and Charges
You can also see the transactions, charges, and product orders with the help of QuickBooks CAMPs. Follow the given steps and know the following:
- First, sign in to CAMPs.
- After signing, click on View Your Transaction History option.
- Then, using the Time Period drop-down, choose a Transactions Date Range.
Note: You can choose the last 2 years’ transactions.
- Now, search for the order you need.
- After that, choose the Order Number to see the order details.
- Click on Print This Page to print the transaction list.
- Now, choose the Back to My Account option to go back to the CAMPS dashboard.
Also Read: QuickBooks Self-Employed
Change Your Primary Contact
If you are a current primary contact, then you can easily change it with the QuickBooks CAMPs with the following:
- Sign in to CAMPs Account online.
- Now, scroll down to the Primary Contact portion and click on Change.
- After that, choose the New Primary Contact from the account contacts list.
- Choose Save and then click on Close.
Add, Edit, or Remove Users
Here can easily add, edit, or remove any authorized users. Follow the given:
Add an Authorized User
To add an authorized user, you should be the primary contact only that invites a new user to the account.
- Firstly, sign in to the QuickBooks CAMPs.
- After signing in, go to the Manage Your QuickBooks page and choose the service or product you want to manage.
- Now, you have to check that you have the correct account.
- Then, choose to Invite a User.
- After that, enter the Contact Info – Name, Email, and Phone Number.
- In the last, click on Send Invite. The person will get an invitation email to join your account.
Delete or Remove Authorized Users
- Sign in to the QuickBooks CAMPs.
- Then, choose the service or product you want to manage from the Manage Your QuickBooks page.
- Here, you have to check for the correct account you have.
- After that, scroll down to the Authorized Users portion.
- Now, choose the user’s name you want to remove or delete.
- In the next step, click on the Remove User option.
- If the user doesn’t accept the invitation email, you will see Cancel Invite.
- Lastly, click on Remove.
Follow the Edit or Change Your Email section to edit or update users.
Also Read: QuickBooks Won’t Open
Change Business Address or Phone Number
Follow the steps for changing the business address or phone number from the QuickBooks CAMPs.
Change Your Business Primary Address
- Firstly, sign in to camps.intuit.com.
- After signing in, click on Change next to Primary Mailing Address.
Note: If this address is configured with the payment method, then first, you need to change the payment method.
- After that, choose the correct address from the list or can choose to Add a New Address.
- In the last, click on Save and then Close.
Change Other Address or Phone Number
- Sign in to QuickBooks CAMPs.
- Then, click on Edit in front of All Addresses or Phone.
- Now, change the address or phone number.
Need Help – Contact Us
QuickBooks CAMPs are best for managing your QuickBooks accounts and products. With the help of this blog, we provide you with the signing procedure and use of CAMPs. However, if you are facing issues in signing in to the CAMPs, you can contact our ProAdvisors to resolve your signing problem. Thank You!