A robust and competent software, which helps businesses to execute and manage their account-related tasks in efficient manner. But often QB users face issues such as QuickBooks not opening, which can be a taxing job.
To QB users, it can be a complex issue that hampers your account-related tasks in the business processes. Moreover, by taking QuickBooks technical support from certified QuickBooks experts, you can resolve QB issues.
Want to Fix QuickBooks Won’t Open Error? |Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
Can’t expect a layman to find QuickBooks solutions on their own? But don’t wonder; we’ve brought you a helpful guide. QuickBooks is a very helpful tool in augmenting business productivity as it helps create invoices, manage sales & transactions, and track accounting & finances. However, such issues bring a full stop to all ongoing procedures by crashing the window.
But still, there is no certainty if the issue is resolved. You may again receive the repeated response that won’t open after launching QB Software. So be sure to troubleshoot the error ASAP. For that, you need to address the critical issues triggering the issues.
Key Reasons Why QuickBooks won’t Open Error:
- Long characters of company name
- Corrupted hard disk
- An outdated OS
- QB desktop not installed correctly
- Damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- QuickBooks won’t Open Company File
- An idle QuickBooks Desktop
- System freezes
- QB desktop not installed
- The system responds slowly using the mouse click and keyboard
- QuickBooks company file not opening
When QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t you’ll see the visual.
Can’t open QuickBooks
How to fix QuickBooks won’t Open Error?
Solution 1: Close the “QBW32.exe process” option
- Press right-click on the Windows Taskbar and select the “Start Task” button.
- Tap the “Process button”. And click on “Image Header” to resolve all procedures in alphabetical order.
- Choose ‘QBW32.EXE’ and Go To the “End” button.
- Skip to the next solution if the issue is not resolved.
Solution 2: Renaming the QBWUSER.ini. File
- Rename the INI file in QuickBooks
- Explore the located INI folder.
Note:- If you don’t see it there, enable hidden files and check again.
- Click on the “QBWUSER.ini.file”
- Then, “Rename”
- Now, save with “Insert. old” in the last file name.
- Change the name of “ECML.file“.
Now check if QuickBooks works after giving the file name. If it works properly, then QuickBooks won’t open issue will be resolved.
Solution 3: Hold Back QuickBooks App
- Press right click on the QB Desktop button
- Now click the “CTRL” button and go to the “Open” icon.
Solution:4: QuickBooks Desktop Installation not done
Close all QuickBooks Processes :
- Click the keys “Ctrl +Alt + Del“ simultaneously and select the “Task Manager”.
- Now, click on the “Process tab“.
- Right-Click on “QuickBooks processes“.
- Click on “End Process“.
- Find the confirmation process and, select “end all processes“.
- Restart the QuickBooks application
- Click on “Repair QuickBooks“.
Solution 5: Create a new Windows Admin Account and a new Windows Admin Use
- Go to search bar and “Manage User” then click “Add“.
- Type the administrator name and click the “Ok” button
- Windows 10 users now can select “Administrator“.
- Click the Finish button and go to the ‘User Accounts’ dialogue box.
- Now, Click “ok to finish the process.
Solution 6: Start QuickBooks Desktop again
Restart or reboot the computer. When starting your desktop again, please use a QB after the Desktop.
Solution 7: Register QuickBooks elements in the Windows
- Clean install tool in QuickBooks
- Now check if the QB desktop is fully registered. Check QuickBooks Registration Status is on the right side of the license number.
- If you are facing such issues, you can seek QuickBooks support team’s help.
In case, if QuickBooks not registered
- Click on the “OK” button to shut down the product info Window
- Now go to “help” option and press “Activate QuickBooks” button
- Follow the on-screen steps and complete the activation procedure.
Solution 8: Repair “QuickBooks” installation procedure
Run the QuickBooks installation “repair” option.
Solution 9: QuickBooks Facilitates Clean Installation of QB
This is a 3-fold procedure. Firstly, please uninstall, name installation folders and install QB again. It refers to the QuickBooks Clean Installation procedure.
While following these steps, you can resolve QuickBooks won’t open company files easily. However, if you face any issues, please call QuickBooks customer Service number 1-520-463-7633 to get complete guidance from experts. QuickBooks professionals are skilled with years of experience to guide step by step to fix the issues.