QuickBooks is one of the most powerful and efficient software, which helps businesses to complete and manage their accounting details in the proper ways. While using it, sometimes QB users face QuickBooks won’t open or QB won’t open company file may be irritating. Many users arise with this problem with QB is not opening. QuickBooks has prevented working or won’t open can affect their tasks. This issue is very complicated that can solve with the easy steps suggested by QB experts. In addition, by taking QuickBooks Support from certified QB experts, QuickBooks won’t open can resolve simply.
Main Causes of QuickBooks won’t Open Error
- Company name is very long
- A corrupted hard disk
- An outdated OS
- QB desktop not installed correctly
- Damaged QBWUSER.INI file
Symptoms of QuickBooks won’t Open Company File
- A non-working QuickBooks Desktop
- Sometimes system hangs fairly
- Wrong installation
- System responds slowly, while using the mouse click and keyboard
- Unable to open QuickBooks company file
Easy Steps to Fix QuickBooks Desktop won’t open
Solution 1: Close “QBW32.exe process” option
- Make right click on windows Taskbar and select, “Start Task” button.
- You have to press “Processes button”. And you have to click on “Image Header” to solve all the procedures alphabetically.
- Now, search and choose ‘QBW32.EXE’ and click on “End” button.
- You can apply next solution, if this step has not solved your issue. You can take QuickBooks support from QuickBooks experts.
Solution 2: Hold Back QuickBooks App
- Make the right click on QB Desktop button
- You have to click on “CTRL” button and click on “Open” icon.
Solution 3: Start QuickBooks Desktop again
When you have started your desktop again, you should have a system again new. You can try to open your QB after the starting the Desktop again.
Solution 4: Register QuickBooks elements in the windows again
- First of all, make sure if QB desktop has fully registered.
- Now, If QuickBooks is open, you have to press F2 on keyboard. You can observe the product information disclosed.
- Next, make sure QuickBooks Registration Status on the right of the license number
- If you’re previously registered, it will show up registered. If you stuck in any step, you can call QuickBooks support team quickly.
In the case, if QuickBooks not registered
- You have to click on “OK” Button on the monitor to shut down the product info window
- Click on “help” option and pick up “Activate QuickBooks” button
- Then, you must follow on-screen steps to confirm your information and complete activation procedure.
Solution 5: Repair on “QuickBooks” installation procedure
You need to run QuickBooks installation “repair” option.
Solution 6: QuickBooks Conduct Clean Installation of QB
This is a 3-fold procedure. First of all, you have to uninstall, name installation folders again and install QB again. This procedure refers as QuickBooks Clean Installation procedure.
By following all these steps, you can resolve QuickBooks won’t open company file easily. Still, if you have any issues, you can call at QuickBooks Helpline Number to get the complete guidance from QuickBooks experts. QuickBooks professionals are very experienced to guide you step by step for fixing it appropriately.