QuickBooks is one of the most powerful and efficient software, which helps businesses to complete and manage their accounting details in the proper ways. While using it, sometimes QB users face QuickBooks won’t open or QB won’t open company file may be irritating. Many users arise with this problem with QB is not opening. QuickBooks has prevented working or won’t open can affect their tasks. This issue is very complicated that can solve with the easy steps suggested by QB experts. In addition, by taking QuickBooks Support from certified QB experts, QuickBooks won’t open can resolve simply.
Main Causes of QuickBooks won’t Open Error
- The company name is very long
- A corrupted hard disk
- An outdated OS
- QB desktop not installed correctly
- Damaged QBWUSER.INI file
Symptoms of QuickBooks won’t Open Company File
- A non-working QuickBooks Desktop.
- Sometimes system hangs fairly.
- QB desktop not installed correctly.
- The system responds slowly while using the mouse click and keyboard.
- Unable to open QuickBooks company file.
Easy Steps to Fix QuickBooks Desktop won’t open
Solution 1: Close “QBW32.exe process” option
- Make right-click on the Windows Taskbar and select, “Start Task” button.
- You have to press the “Processes button”. And you have to click on “Image Header” to solve all the procedures alphabetically.
- Now, search and choose ‘QBW32.EXE’ and click on the “End” button.
- You can apply the next solution if this step has not solved your issue. You can take QuickBooks support from QuickBooks experts.
Solution 2: Hold Back QuickBooks App
- Make the right click on the QB Desktop button
- You have to click on the “CTRL” button and click on the “Open” icon.
Solution 3: Start QuickBooks Desktop again
When you have started your desktop again, you should have a system again new. You can try to open your QB after starting the Desktop again.
Solution 4: Register QuickBooks elements in the windows again
- First of all, make sure if QB desktop has fully registered.
- Now, If QuickBooks is open, you have to press F2 on the keyboard. You can observe the product information disclosed.
- Next, make sure QuickBooks Registration Status on the right of the license number
- If you’re previously registered, it will show up registered. If you are stuck in any step, you can call the QuickBooks support team quickly.
In this case, if QuickBooks not registered
- You have to click on the “OK” button on the monitor to shut down the product info window
- Click on the “help” option and pick up the “Activate QuickBooks” button
- Then, you must follow on-screen steps to confirm your information and complete the activation procedure.
Solution 5: Repair on “QuickBooks” installation procedure
You need to run the QuickBooks installation “repair” option.
Solution 6: QuickBooks Conduct Clean Installation of QB
This is a 3-fold procedure. First of all, you have to uninstall, name installation folders again and install QB again. This procedure refers to the QuickBooks Clean Installation procedure.
YOU MAY ALSO READ- How To Fix Technical QuickBooks Enterprise Errors?
By following all these steps, you can resolve QuickBooks won’t open company file easily. Still, if you have any issues, you can call at QuickBooks Helpline Number to get complete guidance from QuickBooks experts. QuickBooks professionals are very experienced to guide you step by step for fixing it appropriately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the system requirements to run QuickBooks?
Otherwise, the error “QuickBooks won’t open” may appear. Windows 8.1 Update 1 or a later update/version of Windows 10 are required. 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019. Processor speed of 2.4 GHz, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), and 2.5 GB of storage space.
What are the common causes for not starting QuickBooks?
The most frequent reason for QuickBooks not starting or “QuickBooks won’t open” is that your computer’s hard drive is damaged. The Windows operating system has not been updated in a long time. The .ini files have been corrupted. The company’s name is too lengthy. QuickBooks Desktop software installation was not completed correctly. QuickBooks Desktop installation is inoperable. Your Microsoft Windows operating system has been compromised.
How can we resolve QuickBooks won’t open issue?
If you get the “QuickBooks won’t open” error, you may attempt the following methods. Consider upgrading to the newest version of QuickBooks, which has additional features and capabilities and the ability to often prevent such mistakes. These problems may be resolved by downloading the QuickBooks component repair program and running it, or by restarting the computer and temporarily deactivating antivirus software.
What are the key points to resolve QuickBooks won’t open error?
If you get the problem ““QuickBooks won’t open issue,” there are ways to fix it. To solve the QuickBooks won’t open issue, keep these tips in mind. Close and reopen QuickBooks after a restart of your computer. After you’ve downloaded the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, use it. The QBWUSER.INI configuration file may be renamed or deleted as necessary. QBWUSER.INI is used to keep a list of previously accessed files, and by renaming/deleting it, you help remove all of that data.