In day-to-day life it is also necessary to make changes, improvements, innovations and updates of any software for better accessibility and work. When it comes to choosing the top-most reliable software for managing the financial accounts of any small or medium-sized business, then everyone prefers QuickBooks Cloud Hosting. It is highly robust accounting software having a variety of fruitful and easy to use accounting tools that make the burden lighten of all business owners. In this article, you will learn about the cloud-based QuickBooks accounting software and its benefits.
In the current era, everything from social media to project management is been successfully processed in the cloud. So, if you run small business, it is natural to move to a cloud-based computing service. Though, QuickBooks is just one of many cloud accounting software suites, it is the best for accounting remotely. Eventually, it lets you access your QuickBooks software from a cloud server, where all your data and files are safely stored and operated. With a unique username and password, you can log in to your remote desktop from anywhere, give an access to your data, and use the software just like you would from a local desktop.
Benefits of Using Cloud-Hosted QuickBooks
Check-out the list of biggest benefits to obtain by business owners when using QuickBooks Cloud Hosting application:
- The bookkeepers, accountants, business owners and their clients are allowed to automate the bookkeeping and accounting process very easy with efficiency. However, they spend more time to enhance their business.
With this software, you will have the ability to access your important data from anywhere also on any operating device. All you require to have is a compatible system device and a stable internet connection as only then you can access all your records, reports and receipts. However, you don’t need to download or install any software for this as if you can do the same from any web browser. Furthermore, you can build strong relationship with your clients.
- As you are capable to remotely access your company’s and your client’s financial data in real time, so you have the power to take quick decision for your business growth.
- With QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, you can slightly scale to meet your company’s changing requirements.
- Having scalability in both now and in the future.
- Completely Paperless work activity is performed. You can save your time, effort, money and decrease your company’s carbon footprint.
- QuickBooks software is automatically updated via internet. Hence, you can enjoy better security and additional functionality with no effort.
- It reduces cost and is much easier to use. Although, it is safe and secure solution.
Different Modes of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting of QuickBooks Desktop application can be implemented in the following 3 modes:
- Dedicated Hosting: Many users are connected directly to the server on which QuickBooks is installed.
- Peer-to-Peer Hosting:This type of hosting mode is usually adopted for on-premise hosting. Here one user hosts the application and data to provide access to other users on the same network.
- Alternate Hosting: One main user is directly connected to the hosting server over the Internet. The rest of the users connect to the main user to access the application on the local network.
The Right Ways to Work QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
Following are the perfect guidelines in a way to work QuickBooks Cloud Hosting:
- The Licensed Copies of QuickBooks are installed on the cloud server of the hosting service provider.
- The QuickBooks user is offered an access to the cloud server over the Internet with the certain configuration:
- In order to secure the application, appropriate security steps are deployed.
- The network connectivity between the end-user device and the server is established utilizing the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) that can be arranged to log in as an ideal client.
- The cloud-hosted QuickBooks software can be smoothly accessible from any smart device such as tablet, desktop, or Smartphone, working on various operating systems (Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android).
- The client can access QuickBooks over any internet browser including Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc, or can be accessed through the easy RDP route. As far as the UI, highlights, and functionalities are concerned, they stay exactly the same as on QuickBooks Desktop.
- All the changes have been made or entered new data in the hosted QuickBooks is anonymously saved and frequently accessible by every single approved client.
How To Select Trusted QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Provider?
Almost every QuickBooks leading cloud service provider is offering the online data accessible facility to every business owners. However, considering the reliability and popularity of the accounting applications, it is better to go with those who are expertise in the field. Intuit, the developers of QuickBooks always recommend opting for the real and trustworthy hosting providers. Intuit Authorized Commercial Partners are screened to ensure that user data is 100% safe and secure and delivered services maintaining high quality. Here are some important factors that one has to consider before finalizing the cloud hosting provider for QuickBooks Desktop. Let’s give a glance on them:
- Intuit Authorization
- Security practices & features
- Data and password storage facility
- Uptime guarantee
- Plans & Price
- Support Policies
- Add-ons & Plug-in compatibility
- Customer reviews & testimonials
- Backup & Disaster Recovery solutions
Want More Info About QuickBooks Cloud Hosting? Use QuickBooks Support
If you are not satisfied with the above detail, don’t worry! You will definitely get additional quality information regarding QuickBooks Cloud Hosting. All you require to do is to contact QuickBooks Support team via 24/7 helpline number.