As we all know that QuickBooks Online Login is a very popular web-based accounting solution. This accounting software aids users to send invoices to their customers, accomplish business expenses and incomes and access information related to the company finances from the PC over the web. Sometimes, you may come across different sorts of errors while login QuickBooks Online with chrome. There are several reasons for the occurrence of this error. QuickBooks Online Edition is well-known for its high-speed functioning, sometimes you may notice slow speed due to various issues that maybe with your web browser or may be with QuickBooks Online itself. Google Chrome is a broadly used browser and it is a perfect match for the accounting software. But you may face few chrome login issues that can be irritating and decrease your productivity. So, here are some suggested tips for you to overcome this problem. In case, these steps won’t work for you, contact QuickBooks Support team. Experts will help you with your problem and offer you the best remedy.
QuickBooks login issue on Chrome
Google Chrome comes up with different sorts of problems while logging to QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Sometimes, your computer screen will show the “loading” message on your browser but nothing load sever.
- You may receive the messages that the services are not available
- Additionally, there is a loop where you see the sign-in screen. After that you see a screen to select my company, then again return to the sign-in screen.
4 Solutions to resolve the Google Chrome login problem
Follow these suggested steps and fix your Chrome Login problems.
Access Any other Web Browser
You can resolve this issue by accessing any other browser. Sometimes you may unable to log in using Google Chrome but you can log in via Internet Explorer or Firefox. You can access the IE to export your data back to QuickBooks Desktop.
Chrome Browser in Incognito window
You can resolve the problem by trying to login QuickBooks via Google Chrome’s incognito mode.
In incognito mode, Chrome opens a window that does not keep your browsing and download history and even doesn’t keeps any new cookies permanently.
When you are not able to access QuickBooks in normal mode, you can use the Incognito window mode. It is simple to use.
Perform the exact steps given below:
- On your Chrome browser, hit the customize and control icon in the upper right and choose the New incognito window (You can use shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+N).
- Once this will open an individual window in “incognito mode” You can jot the icon in the upper left corner.
3. Clear history or cache
If you are still dealing with the login problem, you should move to the third step. Old history or cache can be the biggest reason for the slow performance of Google Chrome when you access QuickBooks.
You can clear history or cache by performing the given steps.
- On the top right side, hit the “Customize and control icon” of your Chrome browser and choose the “settings” option.
- Select the history tab on the left and then click the Clear browsing data button.
Open your system and examine the browser history. When you tap on clear browsing history many boxes will appear on the screen. You have to select the appropriate box and clear everything such as cookies, other sites, and plug-in data, and Cached images and files.
This method will solve plenty of issues as well.
- Additional Chrome User
You can make the additional chrome user for working with QuickBooks Online. This is the best idea for you and aids in reducing the working hour.
To make an additional chrome user, perform the given instructions.
- First of all, go to the Chrome browser and open it. Select the settings tab on the left.
- At the bottom of the page, you will get a user’s section.
- Hit the “Add new user” dialog box.
- After that, choose an icon, write a name, leave the create a desktop shortcut and at last, tap on the Create button.
The new user icon will appear on the top left corner of your browser. Hit on it if you wish to switch between each other. If you wish to change to another user, open the separate window. By clicking on the separate window, it will be opened for that user.
In case of any issue regarding these steps or any sort of QuickBooks problem, dial QuickBooks Phone Number. Experts will talk to you and suggest you the best remedy to deal with that problem.