QuickBooks error 15215 normally occurred when user try to install payroll update and some another program running in the background creating conflicts. The error message force you to close the QuickBooks program. However, QuickBooks Support can be availed if any user is looking forward to avoiding this error with optimum ease.
Exact & Root Cause of Error 15215
- Incorrect configuration of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Corrupt download or partial installation of accounting software.
- Virus-infected payroll program files,
- Corrupted Windows files, & many more…
Signs & Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 15215
- The running window will start crashing frequently.
- Active Windows gets sluggish.
- Freezing of desktop keeps for a couple of seconds.
- And more…
Once become acquainted with all causes of such error, you should move to its troubleshooting solutions which are given below:
Possible Solutions for QuickBooks Payroll Error 15215
Solution 1: Properly Configure TSL Settings of Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, you need to reach out ‘Internet Options’. In addition to this, it must be ensured that TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are unchecked and TLS 1.0 is checked.
- For that, users will have to close QuickBooks application and then open IE.
- Afterwards, select ‘Internet Options’ which would be available in ‘Tool’ section.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ tab and opt for ‘Advanced Settings’ where you need to search for Use TLS boxes.
- Moving to next option will ask you to check TLS 1.0 box and uncheck Use TLS 1.1 & Use TLS 1.2 boxes.
- Press ‘OK’ option for the purpose of closing the window and also close Internet Explorer completely.
- Give a quick reboot to your personal computer system and regain access to accounting software. Besides, it would also be wise if you look for the update if available.
Solution 2: Access QB Desktop as System Administrator
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop & opt for ‘Run as Administrator’ by right clicking on it.
- Once you complete the above step, you will come across a message of allowing the program to make some changes.
- Here, you need to click ‘Yes’ option and once you logged in as an Administrator, you will be able to leverage QB Desktop in a proper manner.
Solution 3: Give A Quick Restart to Your Computer System in Selective Start Up
- Before going to restart your computer system, you should properly close QuickBooks support.
- Press Window + R simultaneously to open a small Run window where you need to type msconfig.
- Click ‘Ok’ and you will come across a configuration utility window.
- Choose ‘Selective Startup’ option and a checkbox stating load startup item needs to be unchecked.
- Select ‘Ok’ option after clicking on ‘Save’ option.
- Next, you need to restart your computer and reopen the QB again.
- After that, download current tax table and follow on screen instructions.
- Once done, check Normal Startup box and click on ‘OK’ option and restart your system finally.
Additional Tech Backing to Resolve QuickBooks Error 15215
In case of same error code 15215 persists, you should make proper utilization of QuickBooks Help Number as quickly as possible. It would instantly connect you to a team of adroit professionals who are available 24by7. These troubleshooting geeks will provide you with step by step instructions over the phone. Here, you would surely get the feasible possible solution, at the comfort of your home, in a couple of seconds.